Python Book for O Level PDF Download. Python Programming Book PDF for NIELIT (DOEACC) O Level computer course for free download. Python Programming Language has been introduced in new syllabus of NIELIT O Level. We are going to share B Tech Lecture Notes of Python Programming for beginners, which is very useful to learn the basics of language and clear the O Level Module.
O level Python OBJECTIVES:
- To read and write simple Python programs.
- To develop Python programs with conditionals and loops.
- To define Python functions and call them.
- To use Python data structures –-lists, tuples, dictionaries.
- To do input/output with files in Python.
INTRODUCTION DATA, EXPRESSIONS, STATEMENTS Introduction to Python and installation, data types: Int, float, Boolean, string, and list; variables, expressions, statements, precedence of operators, comments; modules, functions—function and its use, flow of execution, parameters and arguments.
CONTROL FLOW, LOOPS, Conditionals: Boolean values and operators, conditional (if), alternative (if-else), chained conditional (if-elif-else); Iteration: while, for, break, continue.
FUNCTIONS, ARRAYS Fruitful functions: return values, parameters, local and global scope, function composition, recursion; Strings: string slices, immutability, string functions and methods, string module; Python arrays, Access the Elements of an Array, array methods.
LISTS, TUPLES, DICTIONARIES
Lists: list operations, list slices, list methods, list loop, mutability, aliasing, cloning lists, list parameters, list comprehension; Tuples: tuple assignment, tuple as return value, tuple comprehension;
Dictionaries: operations and methods, comprehension;
FILES, EXCEPTIONS, MODULES, PACKAGES Files and exception: text files, reading and writing files, command line arguments, errors and exceptions, handling exceptions, modules (datetime, time, OS , calendar, math module), Explore packages.
O level Python PDF OUTCOMES:
- Upon completion of the book, students will be able to
- Read, write, execute by hand simple Python programs.
- Structure simple Python programs for solving problems.
- Decompose a Python program into functions.
- Represent compound data using Python lists, tuples, dictionaries.
- Read and write data from/to files in Python Programs
Download O level Python book PDF
Name of Book- Python Programming Lecture Notes
Useful for NIELIT O Level, B Tech, Beginners
Language : English
Quality of PDF : Very good
Number of pages: 142
Download Python Book PDF from the below link
Disclaimer : We are not the owner of Python Book for NIELIT O Level Computer course. We are sharing the google drive link for student preparing for O Level Exams.
Get detailed syllabus here- click here
Det previous year paper – click here